- white meat from two cornish game hens, marinated [see below]
- 8 c. stock from game hens
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs. fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, half sliced thinly and half diced
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 6 oz. thin rice noodles
- 1 bundle mustard greens, washed, de-stemmed and chopped
- 1 can aduki beans, drained
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. garlic pepper sauce
- 1 tbs. fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs. rice vinegar
- 1 jalapeño pepper, halved and sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- Combine marinade ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly; add chicken and place in fridge for 30 min. or more
- Heat stock in large pot to medium
- Add diced onion, ginger and garlic; cook while preparing other elements
- Add carrots and sliced onion; cook for 10 min.
- Add chicken and aduki beans; cook for 5 min.
- Add mustard greens and raise to boil for 5 min.
- Add rice noodles and boil for 5 min.
- Lower heat to simmer and cook for 5-10 min.
- Serve and enjoy!