Ingredients:Very good already, but what's missing here? Some wine? Something else?
- three poblano peppers
- two packages/hefty number of white mushrooms
- two serrano peppers
- slice poblanos lengthwise; mushrooms across; garlic lengthwise; and chop serranos very finely
- heat oil to medium in a pan; add garic and serranos, cook for a minute or two
- add poblanos and sauteé until softening
- add additional oil; wait one minute until heated, then add mushrooms
- sauteé until mushrooms are cooked
UPDATE: maybe orange juice?